Austin Has Seen a Lot of Change
While she can assist you anywhere in Austin for your real estate needs, she has resided in Oak Hill since 1996 and is an expert in all things Southwest Austin.
The MLS Area SWW continues to be one of the “hottest” MLS area in Central Texas. Located on the border of Travis County between US 290 and Mopac, the area is full of mature trees, hike and bike trails, and restaurants and shops galore. Median home prices here are in the mid-$300’s. The zip codes included in this area area 78737, 78739 and 78749.
Children living here attend the following schools: Patton, Mills, Baranoff, Kiker and Clayton Elementary schools. The Middle Schools are Clint Small, Bailey and Gorzycki. High schools represented are Bowie and Austin.
Subdivisions include Circle C (the closest planned community to downtown), Villages of Western Oaks (which covers five neighborhoods) and Legend Oaks. These “Oak Hill” neighborhoods were built in the late 1970’s and new growth still continues to this day. An interesting fact about this area is that the limestone used in the Texas Capitol building came from local quarries in the Convict Hill Road area. Another piece of trivia worth noting is the land where Freescale now sits used to be the site of the “Oak Hill Downs” racetrack.
The scenery of the area over the years may have changed, but the popularity has not. No longer a “wide spot on the road” this area serves as the gateway to the Texas Hill Country.
If you have not been out this way, give Jenny a call and she will show you around her “neck of the woods” and introduce you to all that Southwest Austin has to offer.
More Reasons to Love the Texas Hill Country
- Highly ranked neighborhoods and schools
- Hike and bike trails and greenbelt areas
- New and well-established neighborhoods
- Shopping centers, restaurants and other conveniences within walking distance
- Easy access to the Texas Hill Country
- Easy access to the Texas Hill Country
- Austin Community College (ACC) Pinnacle Campus
- Ladybird Johnson Wildflower Center
- Alamo Drafthouse
- Short commute to downtown
- Grey Rock Golf Course
More about Jenny!
Born in Kansas and a military brat, Jenny knows “there’s no place like home.” She graduated from Frankfurt American High School in Germany and had the opportunity to travel most of Western Europe before attending her freshman year in college. Making her way back to Texas for her adult years, she has called Southwest Austin home since 1996. She still lives in the same house she found with her then Stanberry agent. Jenny spends her free time with her husband, two sons and two rescue dogs. She stays active in her church, her profession, the community and her immediate neighborhood. She enjoys cooking, traveling, Texas Rangers baseball and attending live music concerts.
With an extensive sales background she knows how to find the right solutions for her clients. Whether it is a “fix-er-upper” or a first home, she takes the time to listen carefully to her client’s needs and makes their home-buying process effortless and enjoyable. Her relationship with her clients does not end at closing. She encourages them to see her as a resource for their ongoing homeowner needs. As a way of staying connected she offers quarterly events on topics related to home ownership.
Everyone needs a “place to call home” and Jenny knows how to help you find your way there.
Jenny's Professional Affiliations
- National Association of Realtors
- Texas Association of Realtors
- Austin Board of Realtors
- Austin Multiple Listing Service
- Texas Real Estate Commission, Licensed Real Estate Salesperson
When she’s not out working with her clients, she finds ways to support her community any way she can. She believes that all Austin residents play a role in shaping the community where they live, work and play. Jenny volunteers at her church, serves on the board of the homeless shelter downtown as well on on the philanthropic board of the Austin Board of Realtors. She is also an active member of the South Austin Rotary. Each December she hosts a charitable shopping events that benefits a selected local charity.
Jenny's Involved in her Community!
- Member, Community Outreach Committee, Oak Hill United Methodist Church
- Member, South Austin Rotary
- Member, Southwest Inclusive Networking Group
- Board of Directors, Front Steps (Austin Homeless Shelter)
- Volunteer, Front Steps (Austin Homeless Shelter)
- Member, Austin Board of Realtors Housing Foundation Committee
- Board of Directors, Austin Board of Realtors Foundation